Kidwells Accounts works to empower our clients, whether business or individuals. And that starts with empowering our staff, too. Our team enjoy a high quality of work, in an energetic and friendly environment where they can learn, evolve, and make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
Established in 2008, Kidwells Solicitors was the first of the businesses of the Kidwells group companies to be a success and is now well known and the market leaders in the legal sector. Since the Solicitors was established, we have built the Kidwells Group, Kidwells Rated a marketing source, Kidwells Loans and Kidwells Accounts.
Our clients value us for our efficient, honest, and proactive approach. We take the time to truly understand our clients and their needs. Our diversity, breadth of experience, and unique level of hands-on expertise are our greatest strengths, enabling us to provide a one-stop service for our clients.
Ultimately, you will be part of a team that works with clients to build a better future, for themselves, their community, their family, or their business.
Vacancy: Accounts Senior
Kidwells Accountancy based in Hereford are looking to expand their team by recruiting an Accounts Senior. This is a permanent role offering flexible working hours (minimum 22.5 hours a week).
The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, be able to work in a team supporting and mentoring other members of staff but have their own initiative to build up their own workload and establish relationships with clients.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Produce an account working file, and draft accounts for clients.
- Support the Directors with the growth of Kidwells Accountancy by training other members of staff.
- Clear arising queries with clients and produce a list of discussion points for the Directors.
- Establish client relationships.
- Produce draft tax computations and (for companies) a provision for inclusion in the accounts.
- Knowledge and understanding of general bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Plan and control professional work for the firm’s clients within the firm’s standard procedures and identify basic planning opportunities.
- Previous experience as an Accounts Senior within an accounting firm.
- Knowledge of Xero, Sage and QuickBooks
- Skills in Microsoft 365
- The successful candidate would ideally be ACA or ACCA Qualified with 4-5 years practice experience, alternatively you will be qualified by experience.
- You will have solid accounts preparation and corporate/personal tax knowledge, and the ability to review work and supervise trainees.
An opportunity to develop further and grow with the business. If you are interested in this role, please contact Emily Horne in the first instance on a strictly confidential basis.
There are no other active vacancies at this time. However, we accept and encourage speculative applications from people at any stage of their accountancy career. If you would like to discuss a possible position or for an informal chat please contact Emily Horne via email email@example.com